Voice broadcasting (also referred to as phone broadcasting or message broadcasting) is a modern communications technology that blasts a voice phone message to hundreds or even thousands of call recipients in a very short period of time. This technology is very effective when used for business promotions, advertisements, community alerts and notifications.
Our voice broadcasting services include outsourced calling services, software development, and complete turnkey phone system solutions. Please feel free to contact us to receive any further information about this voice broadcast solutions.
- Telecasting: Broadcast marketing or informational messages to customers and clients.
- Telemarketing: Broadcast a marketing message to potential customers, and give them the option to be put through to a call-center via an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Menu.
- Phone Polling, Surveys and Voting: Ring large numbers of people and present IVR options for either polling their opinions, interactive surveys, or taking their vote and record the results.
- Debt Control: Customers can be automatically reminded at intervals that they owe money, and an IVR menu presented to talk to the finance department or passed to a credit card capture IVR to pay over the phone.
- Appointment reminders: Doctors, Dentists, and other organizations that make appointments for their clients can integrate VT-Dialer into their appointment systems to pass a message reminding them of an upcoming appointment.
- Dissemination of Information by Phone: VT-Dialer was originally designed to call large numbers of people and disseminate medical and health advice via the ubiquitous cellphone in 3rd world countries where often, literacy levels are low.
- Mass Emergency Broadcasting: Where there is a necessity to warn large numbers of people in a short space of time, such as weather warnings.
- Subscription Reminders and Renewals: Where a company sells an annual subscription for a product or service, VT-Dialer can be configured to dial the customer, remind them that the subscription is due, and optionally pass the call into a call center or into a credit card payment IVR.