VT’s ISDN Primary Rate Interface (PRI) is an all-digital networking service that provides a high-speed, intelligent connection. Our ISDN PRI supports simultaneous voice calls and offers precise, clear digital access for a wide array of applications. Using our state-of-the-art fiber and next generation network, our PRI service provides 30 simultaneous two-way connectivity channels between your Private Branch Exchange (PBX) and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). Vision telecom provides Direct Inward Dialing (DID) facility through PRIs. This means that last four digits of your seven digit allocated phone number could be programmed as extensions on your PABX.
Salient Features of our PRIs
- Cost effective solution with reliability of last mile fiber.
- Intelligent Call handling.
- Crystal clear voice communication.
- Flexibility in DID range and with reserve capacity for future.
- Compatible with wide range of PBX systems.
- 24*7 customer care with online tracking of the user queries.